Environment Artist at Ironwood Studios
May 12, 2022 - Present
- Environment art for Pacific Drive.
Founder of Enno Games
Jan 31, 2021 - Present
- Developed and released the game Sky Fleet on Steam.
- Programing for the entire game including multiplayer networking and physics.
- Created all artwork except for a few 3d assets.
- Worked with freelance sound designer for music and sound effects.
- Published by Freedom Games on December 17th, 2021.
Environment Artist at 343 (Microsoft)
Contract through YOH
May 1, 2013 - Dec 23, 2015 and Nov 8, 2016 - Jan 31, 2021
- 3D modeling and texturing of multiplayer environments.
- Worked closely with design and concept teams to turn block-out geometry and ideas into full, finished products.
- Materials, LODs, collision, performance and memory optimization.
- Creation of hero vista assets.
- Managed team of 2 environment artist.
- Feedback to remote team.
- Tracking and scheduling a portion of the banished props.
Environment Artist at Camouflaj
Dec 10, 2012 - April 30, 2013
- Created environments for the IPad game Republique running in Unity.
3D Artist at 343 (Microsoft)
Contract through Filter then YOH
July 2011 - Oct 18 2011 and Jan 30, 2012 - Nov 30, 2012
- Modeling and texturing of multiplayer props for Halo 4.
- Modeling, texturing, materials and lighting of Spartan Ops multiplayer environments.
Environment Artist at Turn 10 (Microsoft)
Contract through Filter
Oct 2010 - July 2011
- Modeling and texturing of environments for Forza 4.
3D Prop Artist at Bungie
Nov 3, 2008 - May 2010
- Modeling, texturing and destruction of environment props for Halo: Reach.
Artist at Liquid Dragon Studios
Dec 2004 - Sept 2008
- Deadliest Catch: Alaskan Storm - Modeling, texturing, and rigging of key assets. Some UI and other misc work.
- Word Crispies - Responsible for all art except storyboards and table backgrounds.
- The Odyssey: Winds of Athena - All art except front screen and cut scene paintings.
- Protoyped Overflow, an action/puzzle game for next gen hardware with real time fluids.
- Concept drawings for many game ideas.
Art Support at Suckerpunch Productions
Feb 2004 - Aug 2004
- Modeling Support and Production Assistant on Sly 2: Band of Thieves for PS2.
- Applied in-house developed AI technology to all levels using Maya
- Responsible for all dialog and movie files including localized versions in 14 languages
- Worked with game designers to get their script into the game and ready for recording sessions
- Modeling and physics bugs.
- Captured screenshots for press.
- Substance Designer
- Substance Painter
BFA in Computer Animation
Ringling School of Art and Design
1999 - 2003